At RCMC Medical Center, we know how difficult losing weight can be, especially if you also struggle with energy loss, which is why we’re happy to offer a solution. Lipo plus injections are safe and help your body target those weight loss centers and quickly create results.
However, it’s important to understand precisely how it works, so we’ve collected some information for you here!
What is a Lipo Plus Injection?
Lipo plus injections consist of different compounds of essential minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that help your body metabolize fat. With the right balance of exercise, healthy eating habits, and lipo plus injections, you can streamline your window to weight loss and also get a great boost of energy.
Some of the main ingredients in the injections include:
- Inositol: This nutrient helps reduce cholesterol and support metabolism.
- Choline: Improves the transportation of fat and cholesterol and aids the liver in waste excretion.
- Methionine: This amino acid helps minimize excess fat buildup in the liver.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, & B12a: All of these important vitamins help aid in the production of neurotransmitters to the brain, in addition to providing essential glucose, breaking down food to convert it to energy, and more.
- L-Carnitine: This transports fatty acids to cell mitochondria.
How Long Does it Take For Lipo Plus Injections to Work?
Your lipo plus injections will begin working as soon as you get them. However, it will begin to produce results quicker or slower, depending upon a variety of different factors. Some of the leading things that will affect the success of your lipo plus injections is your specific fitness plan and your weight loss expectations.
However, it’s recommended you receive your injections once every three weeks to keep in line with your weight loss program. The dosage you will receive depends upon your health record, as well as your body mass.
Contact us today for more about lipo plus injections!
For more information about how lipo plus injections can help your weight loss goals, contact us online today or call (909) 945-9982 for a FREE consultation.